Carbon Gold launches Biology Blend its most supercharged natural planting aid
Carbon Gold launches its most supercharged natural planting aid yet
- World leading enriched biochar producer Carbon Gold has created the best natural planting aid for your garden – especially for fruit, veg, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Biochar helps make plants grow faster, stronger, healthier, and bigger
- Professional growers have been using enriched biochar for years – this super-strength product is now available to the amateur gardener for the first time!
Calling all avid gardeners and allotmenteers: the secret tool of professional growers is now at your fingertips.
If you’re looking to supersize your geraniums, boost your broad beans, or power-up your patio pots, this is the perfect product for you. The brand new enriched Biology Blend from Carbon Gold is a supercharged planting aid exclusively used by professional growers – until now. It’s available to amateur gardeners for the very first time from www.carbongold.com
Described as “organic rocketfuel” for your garden or allotment, Carbon Gold Biology Blend contains biochar, a carbon-rich planting aid that helps to create stronger, healthier plant roots. This high quality biochar also “locks” away carbon dioxide from the atmosphere – making it not only good for the garden, but great for the environment too.
The blend also contains the highest concentrations of plant-boosting, soil-enriching goodies that Carbon Gold has ever produced. These include mycorrhizal and trichoderma fungi, wormcasts and seaweed – giving your plants even more of the nutrients they need for a professional flourish.
|Benefits of the Biology Blend:
The supercharged Biology Blend is used by professional growers, including Marks & Spencers’ tomato growers, organic orchards, commercial flower growers, and pro exhibition vegetable growers.
What’s more, the blend is FSC certified and approved organic by the Soil Association. No nasties or GMOs here!
How to use Carbon Gold Biology Blend:
- Take a handful of Biology Blend for each new plant, or add 300g per square metre of soil
- Work gently through the soil with your hands either before or during planting – it will still have benefits if worked in after planting too, to give sad seedlings a boost
- If some gets in contact with your mouth or eyes, make sure you wash them out with plenty of water.
Stay in the know
Subscribe to the mailing list to keep up with new products & industry developments. Don't worry... we don't like spam either.
Share This Article
We have listened ....
Category: FAQs, Garden and Home
We’ve got fantastic news that will make your green thumbs tingle with excitement. We’ve been all ears, listening to your…Read More
Little Green Fingers: The Magic of Gardening and Climate Awareness in Kids
Category: Garden and Home
Have you ever noticed how children have a knack for seeing the world differently? They’re like little sponges, soaking up…Read More
Cultivating a Green Thumb: Organic Gardening and the Power of Healthy Soil
Category: Garden and Home
Hello there, green thumb hopefuls and horticulture enthusiasts! Today we’re digging deep into the flourishing world of gardening organically. If…Read More